Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Years

I have really been blessed in 2013 . My kids and I are healthy and I am able to follow my dreams. Well I had never dreamt of becoming an author but I have always wanted to be in business for myself. I am the CEO of Amazing Grace Childcare (my home daycare). I am the CEO of Forever Divas Fashionable Jewelry (my online jewelry store) and the CEO of Charming Gal Publications. This year I have designed jewelry that women loved and I have self-published two novels, one poetry book, one short story and one children’s book. I am so grateful for all the readers that have read my work and told me that they enjoyed what they read and that they want me to keep putting out good books. I am grateful for all of my new author friends and the others that I have met in the literary business. I pray that I continue to meet new readers and that I will build great friendships in the New Year. I hope everyone has a prosperous 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment