Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hello Readers and Welcome to My Blog

To all my readers and supporters I appreciate you for giving my work a chance. I enjoy hearing from you through my blog, emails and Facebook page. Please keep the messages coming I read every last one of them. If you have read my books thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads to tell me your thoughts. I have a lot more to come.

I will be having my book signing on August 10, 2013. If you are in the Toledo, Ohio area your please stop by the Barnes and Noble in the University Campus (Secor Rd) from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm to say hi to me and to also get your books signed. There will books at the event for purchase.

You can reach me at www.charmainegalloway.com all of my contact links are on my website. You can see my picture gallery, interviews, book synopsis, book reviews and my bio on my website. Be on the look out for my next novel GOLDEN coming November 2013. Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment